Some weird building stuff is going on in my house. Apparently our wiring system is dangerous or something like that. So all the wires, sockets and other electrical points need to be pulled out and replaced. In practical terms this means random holes in all our walls. Pieces of plaster on the floor. Several layers of dust covering everything. And oh yeah - NO DAMN ELECTRICITY!!!!! No TV! No Kettle/Microwave/other boring kitchen stuff! No INTERNET! Really until now i hadn't been on in about 40 hours, was getting serious withdrawal. Obviously not at home now so still don't know how long this is gonna last.