Log in

No account? Create an account
19 May 2005 @ 08:09 pm
being stupid  
this may be a totally dense question, but i can't find waste any more time figuring out how to use Word!!!

So how do you do that +- thing where it's together as in 47 plus or minus 12? Does that make any sense?
Sarah: OTPlittle_smaug on May 19th, 2005 09:15 pm (UTC)
Which version of Office do you have? For XP, it's Insert -> Symbol, but it's probably different for older versions.
Maria: wes gorgeousria_kukalaka on May 19th, 2005 09:29 pm (UTC)
it is XP, and i did try that (!!!) but i couldn't find it on the symbol list. probably just need to look harder. :D

BTW: love your icon. so true :D
azicrowazicrow on May 20th, 2005 09:48 am (UTC)
press shift its on the top of your keyboard next to the backspace or delete button
Maria: angel puppetria_kukalaka on May 20th, 2005 02:05 pm (UTC)
azi, i think that's just the + button :D

ANyway i did find it on the insert, symbol thing. Thanks Sarah :D
azicrowazicrow on May 20th, 2005 05:20 pm (UTC)
KK I thought they were the same thing. :)
Sarahlittle_smaug on May 20th, 2005 07:36 pm (UTC)
No probs, hun. ;)