1. Your name spelled backwards? - airam (hmmm seems kinda pretty)
2. Where were your parents born? - Pakistan
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? - The incredibly funnymusic vid by Shalott and Speranza for the sga_flashfic challenge.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? - Don't really have a favourite, we tend to alternate between a few.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? - It's been years, that's kinda pathetic.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? - unfortunately yes - more than once! *supresses memories*
7. How many kids do you want? and their names? - Yuck kids. 'They break things, they throw things, they smear things onto furniture'.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Anything i can't make out the lyrics to...may not be the fault of the music, i'm kinda tone deaf.
9. Are you registered to vote? - yep
10. Do you have cable? - Yes, not that i use it much anymore, thanks to ability to download stuff or steal it off other people. I miss TV.
11. Have you ever ridden on a mo-ped? - That's like a motor cycle right? If so then yes. If not, then since i don't know what it is, probably no.
12. Ever made a prank phone call? - Only to friends. Although once when we were all bored and more than a little giggly, one of my friends called directory enquiries to ask what number to call if she was lookinf for a husband. To her credit, the girl on the other side had a decent comeback *g*
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? - Mirpur.
16. Do you have a garden? - Yes.
17. What's your favorite comic? - don't really read comics. Will read 'graphic novels' for almost any show i watch, but none of them obsessively.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? - "God Save the Queen" is pretty much as far as i know it to.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? - bath, night
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? - *thinks* I haven't seen much in the past month. My friends keep going to the cinema without me *pointed glare* Best movie recently - Serenity (shameless Serenity plug)
21. Favorite pizza toppings? - Anything other than tomatoes and pineapple. Pineapple on a pizza is just wrong.
22. Chips or popcorn? - Oh decisions, decisions! Popcorn. No crisps. No popcorn.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? - Usually i wear colourless lip balm. I have a kinda sparkly brownish lip gloss that i wear when in the mood
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? - huh?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? - lol no. But since we don't have many of them here, i'm not taking it too personally.
26. Orange Juice or apple? - Eewww
27. Who were the last people you went out to dinner with? - Cousins
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? - Anything Cadbury's unadulterated. I don't understand why people would ruin chocolate by putting stuff in it.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? - At the last election.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? - Yuck. Tomatoes suck.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? - Nope. *looks sad*
32. Are you a good cook? - Define cook, also good.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? - yes actually, hell of a lot of good it does me with the not being able to drive and all.
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? - Not for myself.
35. Sprite or 7-up? - Coke.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? - Not to work. To school for 5 years.
38. Ever thrown up in public? - Not that i recall ;)
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? - Is 'finding' love the same as having love. Because if you found love and couldn't keep it, that would totally suck (yeah yeah i know there's the whole "better to have loved and lost" but i don't subscribe to that school of thought). So i'm going with money, at least it's reliable. And then i could buy every DVD i ever wanted and never need love cos i'd have lots of Rodney and Radek and Captain Jack and Simon and Julian and Daniel and Josh...well you get the point.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? - Lust yes. Surely love would involve knowing something about the other person.
41. Can ex's be just friends? - Depends how serious the relationship was. For me, i'd say no, just cos i tend to be emotional like that.
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? - My uncle. He had his second heart attack and he's only 44. Send love everyone. I'm lots worried cos now my Dad has a pretty strong family history (3 people) and he has a bunch of other risk factors too and won't listen when i whinge...
43. Did you have a lot of hair as a young kid? - A kid-like amount.
44. What message is on your answering machine? - Oooh this is so cool, in Spock's voice: "This is science officer Spock. There are currently no lifeforms available for communication. Please leave any verbal message you feel is necessary at the pre-arranged auditory signal. Live long and prosper." :D :D :D
45. Where would you like to go? - On holiday? Or to live? I guess it doesn't matter, the answer would still be Canada "cos Canada's really big" :D
46. What was the name of you first pet? - Quincy, a kitten, she was named before i got her.
47. What kind of backpack do you have, and what’s in it? - haven't had a backpack for a few years, it was a black nike one. Now i use a much more grown up (yeah right!) cord black side bag.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today? - Today more than any other day? No more surgery, at least for a while. Oh speaking of i got my evaluation: "Keen and enthusiastic. Will make great clinician at current progress. I would recommend avoiding surgery as a career choice" LOL :D As if i needed to be told. He also gave me the lowest possible mark (without being a fail) in problem solving but the highest in "communication" and "attitudes appropriate to a caring practioner". He obviously thinks i'm completely fluffy and useless so i should go away and do something sweet like GP. For some reason that makes me laugh more than it annoys.
50. What do you think about most? - Depressing stuff that i immediately berate myself for thinking of. And not so depressing SGA related stuff :D