List Your Top Six Favourite Shows
Nah, I could spend all day on this question alone, so I'm just going to pick 6 shows I've seen in the last week - not a reflection on my all time favourites or anything.
1. Stargate Atlantis
2. Stargate SG1
3. House M.D.
6. Sports Night
1. Who is your favourite character from #2?
Daniel. Yes, I loved him A LOT more in the earlier seasons but he still has a special place in my heart. Plus as much as I like Cameron, he's always gonna be the guy who replaced Jack... :(
2. Who is your least favourite character from #4?
Ziva David!!! She's sooooo irritating, she really gets underneath my skin. Plus it's the whole she's always gonna be the girl who replaced Kate again - yes I do have an odd sense of loyality. I never particularly liked Kate that much but I prefered her interaction with Tony so much more than Ziva's.
3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
LOL, been done, lots of times. In all the really good ones it involves Rodney and River geeking out. Kaylee and Radek together are also sugary sweet, to a diabetes inducing degree. Ohh Jayne and Ronon could bond over weapons - Jayne might even introduce him to Vera. I think Teyla and Zoe would probably get along too. Ok I'm gonna stop now.
4. Who is your favourite ship from #6?
Jeremy/Natalie. Mainly 'cause it's the only ship I like in that show. But also Jeremy is as cute as a button and speaks so well and Natalie is as cute as a button and also knows how to shut him up.
5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Cuddy/Sam Donovan - i think they could both use a date. And I think they'd click. Cuddy used to dealing with men who don't listen to a word she's saying anyway :D
6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Michael Weatherly. I would probably chase around after him peppering him with questions about Dark Angel and please will they consider doing another series or a couple of movies, please, please, please, please, please....until he got totally fed up and had me escorted away either by security or the nice men in whit coats.
7. If you could change one thing about #2's plot line, what would you change?
Just one? :p It would probably be to bring back Jack but with less of the Jack/Sam stuff. I don't mind it, as long as they're not shoving it down our throats.
8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #5, and why you like the relationship between them.
Hmm I've been thinking about this question for an insanely long amount of time now and I don't think I can pick. All of the characters are so well written, played and fleshed out that any relationship between any of them is interesting or sweet or fun in a completely different way - oh wait scrap that. I decided. Jayne and Vera. Or possibly his hat.
9. If the lead title characters (first name in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Sheppard or House!!!!! Oh no! I think I'd stand around and panic until Rodney and Radek appeared and saved them both.
10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
LOL, that's a bit petty. Maybe Ziva should go at the end, just before David McCallum. I'm glad they've added Sean Murray to the credits now. Of course if it were for SGA, I'd add David Nykl to them.
11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like?
I dont know. I think those characters work pretty well. Although maybe Dana needs a boyfriend so she can get work the whole Casey drama and move on to being the way cool character she used to be. He'd have to be a nice, stable guy who is genuinely happy with her job and doesn't sleep around. Also I'd make him better looking than Casey :D Also a geek. But then I think any guy who's truly nice has to be a geek at some level. :D
12. What happens in your favourite episode of show #2?
Oh gosh another really tough choice. High on the list though are TBFTGOG - Daniel finds himself in an AU where the Goa'uld are about to destroy the SGC. Very dramatic and sweet in a 'team-fic' way. Secrets - Daniel goes back to Abydos to apologise to Sha're father about not bringing her back yet and finds her there. Daniel/Sha're OMG OTP 4EVA! Crystal Skull - They find a crystal skull. Daniel becomes out of phase with everyone except his grandfather. Much fun ensues. Legacy - Crazy Daniel. Does that really need an explanation. Maternal Instinct - Daniel finds Sha're son and then leaves him. Still lots of emotional coolness and lovely Daniel/Jack moments. Absolute Power - Evil Daniel.........wait i'm beginning to sense a pattern here. :D Actually two. But I won't depress myself with that.
13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
NO! NO! NO! *hugs them all* Okay, if I really, really have to pick one. I'll go with Billick. You know - he was one of the military guys in Runner *nods* yep, he can die. They're on an off-world mission and his team is backing up Team Sheppard. He's laying down cover fire and gets hit. Poor guy. Everyone mourns. Failing that I guess we could just get rid of Weir *evil grin*
14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Firefly - Sean Maher, Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Summer Glau, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Sean Maher. :D
15. So, I saved the best question for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Simon from Firefly. Only because my love for him is at a level that I can handle. See if it was Rodney or Radek I'd turn up and giggle madly and be so awed I'd forget simple things like...oh i don't know...my name. And then they'd think I was stupid and I'd have to jump of Atlantis' tallest tower - there'd be nothing else for it.
Tagging (but only if you want to): azicrow, imagechild, dk_valentine, toniabarone and zellieh